Followers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wintery day good day to make Christmas cards!

It was a wintery day in Wisconsin so it gave me a chance to get my Christmas Cards done. My cards this year were done using my Cricut Imagine and do I love it. This was the first time I had the opportunity to really play.
The first card:
I used the cricut imagine cartridge snow angels.
The patterned paper was make with the cricut.
Snow flakes were made with the cricut expression with the winter lace cartridge.
Chocolate chip Stampin Up card stock was used for the oval and again I used Tim Holtz snowflake sleeve for the embossed background.
The second card:
I used the cricut imagine cartridge snow angel and Tags, bags, boxes and more
Some of the card stock used was Bazzill Basic Paper Currant sensation and the other red is Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler.
Used chocolate chip card stock for the larger oval and the smaller oval used Baja breeze card stock both from Stampin Up. The green back ground was embossed with Tim Holtz Snowflake sleeve and the card stock is from Gina K.

The verse inside is from Penny Back Stamps.
verse: " May the joy of the Holidays fill your Heart"

I hope you enjoyed looking and thanks so much for stopping by!
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment