Followers

Friday, December 10, 2010

Been Awhile

With the holidays coming to fast and projects left to do I haven't had time to post anything new. I did go to a girls night out and made some Stampin' Up project that I will be posting soon. Hoping to get my holiday cards done and in the mail this week.
My major project this holiday season is a cookbook for my mom to give to family and friends. She wrote all her favorite recipes and I tried my luck at digital scrapbooking them. I took it to the printer and some of the recipes didn't copy very well so now I'm back to the computer and typing the ones that were to light to read. When all said and done it should be a great keepsake for family and friends.
Until next time take care and I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday season!
~Lisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment