Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2011





SEPTEMBER MONTHLY CHALLENGE: Window Dressing Challenge!

One of my favorite things about my town is Main Street with its many cute and quaint shops. One of my favorite things is to take a casual stroll down the street and take my time looking at all of the beautiful windows. For this next challenge, we want to see you give your next project a “window” element of some kind. Almost like you are dressing your own window into your project.

This is my project for this month's challenge. I used Flower Shoppe and Once Upon a Princess. I hope you like it! 






2 comments:

  1. Nicely done! great job on your card and window challenge, good luck! newest follower ~Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable creation featuring Kraft cardstock...this would go perfectly for our current Favorite Project of 2011 featuring Kraft Cardstock at The Kraft Journal, if you enter and are a follower of our blog, you have a chance to win a $15.00 Gift Certificate...we'd love for you to join us! http://thekraftjournal.blogspot.com/2011/12/make-it-monday-with-kraft-outlet_19.html

    ReplyDelete