Followers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I have been awarded again with the Stylish Blogger award!! This time it was given to me by Liza at Hoo's Crafty, www.hooscrafty.blogspot.com. Please go check out her blog, she has some really GREAT projects posted. Thank you Liza, I am very honored.



In order to accept this award, I need to link back to the person who awarded it to me, share 8 things about myself, pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I love visiting, and contact those bloggers and let them know I have given them the Stylish Blogger award also.
Here are 8 things about myself:

1. I'm always cold so I love it when it is hot outside.

2. I love to sew purses and quilts.

3. I love to spend time with my family.

4. I love to shop.

5. I love to help others and making them smile.

6. I love to travel and see new things.

7. I love being a Cricut Circle member.

8. I love papercrafting.


Here are the 8 blogs I love following!

1. going-buggy.blogspot.com

2. rhebat.blogspot.com

3. kreativekrause.blogspot.com

4. scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com

5. trishaladouceur.blogspot.com

6. dlmbscrapping-time2create.blogspot.com

7. creativity-momentbymoment.blogspot.com

8. graphicatcreations.blogspot.com

Please take a few minutes to visit these girls. They make amazing projects and will give you such inspiration. Thanks again Liza!





No comments:

Post a Comment